Perry Stone Biography and Wiki
Perry Stone is an American Bishop and author. He is the author of several books such as The Code Of the Holy Spirit and How to Interpret Dreams and Visions. Perry also directs one of America’s fastest-growing ministries, The Voice of Evangelism.
He is an Instituted Bishop with the International Ministry Center (Cleveland, Tennessee) which is a charismatic Pentecostal denomination that affirms essentials doctrines such as the inspiration of the Bible, the Trinity, prophesy, and salvation through Christ.
Perry Stone Age and Birthday
Stone was born on June 23, 1959, in Jay County, Indiana, United States of America. He is 62 years old as of 2021. His birth sign is Cancer.
Perry Stone Height
Perry is of average stature, He stands at a height of 6 feet (Approx. 1.83 m).
Perry Stone Education
Perry attended Lee University in Cleveland, TN where he received three honorary degrees. He then joined Covenant Life Christian College where he graduated with a degree in B.A. in Theology. Stone also holds the rank of an ordained Bishop with the Church of God, (Cleveland, TN).
Perry Stone Family, Parents, Siblings
Perry is the proud son of late Perry Fred Stone Sr. and late Juanita Stone. His father was an ordained Reverend. Moreover, Stone has one sibling, a sister called Diana Stone who is a renowned author.
Perry Stone Wife and Kids, Is He Married?
The Voice of Evangelism’s Bishop is married to his beautiful wife Pamela Stone who works as an empowerment coach. The duo got married in 1982 in a private wedding ceremony attended by family and close friends.
The couple is blessed with two children, a son called Jonathan Stone and a daughter called Amanda Stone.
Perry Stone Net Worth
Perry Stone has a net worth ranging from $300,000 to $1 million.
- 2009 – 2006 – The Meal That Heals: Enjoying Intimate, Daily Communion with God
- 2009 – Breaking the Jewish Code, Angels on Assignment, and Unleashing the Beast: The Coming Fanatical Dictator and His Ten-Nation Coalition
- 2010 – Secrets from Beyond The Grave: The Amazing Mysteries of Eternity, Paradise, and the Land of Lost Souls
- 2011 – Purging Your House, Pruning Your Family Tree: How to Rid Your Home and Family of Demonic Influence and Generational Oppression
- 2011 – How to Interpret Dreams and Visions: Understanding God’s Warnings and Guidance
- 2012 – Opening the Gates of Heaven: Walk in the Favor of Answered Prayer and Blessing
- 2013 – The Code of the Holy Spirit: Uncovering the Hebraic Roots And Historic Presence of the Holy Spirit
- 2014 – Deciphering End-Time Prophetic Codes
- 2015 – Chronicles of the Sacred Mountain
- 2015 – The Eighth Kingdom: How Radical Islam Will Impact the End Times
- 2018 – This Season of Angels: Angelic Assignments During This Prophetic Season
- 2019 – Angels Among Us: What the Bible Reveals about Angelic Encounters
Perry Stone Sermons
Here are some of the sermons he taught;
- Who is Jesus?
- Lessons from the sea of Galilee
- How to pray and believe in miracles
- How prophetic wars shake up territorial spirits
- Come up just a little bit higher
- What will you do at 11:59
- The significance of the Solomon GenerationSatan’s open-door policy
- Secrets to healing a broken heart